Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Consider switching to sentence case
- Add a quick link for My Folders
- would look like my Groups, but would list just Folders
- My Services
- instead of folder names, list Service Name which would then link to folders
- provide option to disable the My Services links
- My Services will probably need to like My Groups in terms of having multiple tabs; the exact functionality is still TBD
- My Memberships might need to be tweaked to be useful; as is, it will probably show a long list of groups for all users, most of which they are not interested in.
- Remove the "Member Count" column from My Groups
- Consider adding Description as a truncated column with ability to hover and see full description
- Consider adding a popup on My Groups if the user wants to see more information about a Group before clicking on it.
- Remove member count from View a Folder
- Need a "Privileges" folder on "View a Folder," similar to on "View a Group"
- Consider a context menu for each user in a group membership, with links to view user details, start/end dates, trace membership, etc.
- May be confusing to have the user names link to a group-specific view of that user, while in other contexts it may link to the full user profile
- Get rid of Add People screen and replace with a quick add; probably ok since it's easy enough to get to the privileges tab to then add privileges