This is the place to report issues found with the Grouper wiki, e.g. pages missing, out of date, or mis-linked. As you find issues, please add them to the list below, and they will be marked as "FIXED" as they get addressed... NOTE: Please provide as much information as possible about the nature of the problem.
- Grouper UI Development Environment
- "Please refer to this page" --> https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Administrative+UI+Installation (broken lnik) FIXED JULY 2017
"The Specsheet provides" --> https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=10520092 FIXED JULY 2017
Just after the "gray box at the top"
- "legacy Admin UI and the Lite UIs" --> broken https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+Web+UIs FIXED JULY 2017
in "See Also" section
- "LITE UIs" --> https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+Web+UIs FIXED JULY 2017
Maybe they should be "https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+LITE+UIs" ? ( from a different link on the page.) Yes, done
the "and new Grouper 2.2 UI)" link is broken FIXED JULY 2017
- Grouper Components Overview
- "See Also" --> Grouper Architecture Diagram <-- dead link to https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Architectural+Diagram
Link "Slides illustrating the UI functionality" ← dead link to https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/download/attachments/10520042/Audit+log+and+the+UI.pdf
Link: "Here is a movie(xvid codec required) " ← dead link to https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/download/attachments/10059932/userAuditing.avi?version=1
- it would appear most (if not all) the ppt slides are not found. ( reported on grouper-users list "RE: PPT slides on grouper training" )
|Suggestion to update Customising the Grouper UI to explain UI customization approach moving forward.|
Looks like all of these might be partial answers:
has a useful link "Grouper UI Installation - Configuring the Grouper UIs"
Grouper UI development v2.3 ( circa v2.3 )
https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+Product MARKED THIS PAGE MORE CLEARLY AS OLD AND NO LONGER MAINTAINED - JULY 2017
NEW!! Grouper v1.5.0 is now available!" has a "Grouper v1.5.0" links to " http://www.internet2.edu/grouper/software.html "<-- broken link
License - Terms under which Grouper is licensed, the Apache 2.0 license.<-- broken link
Grouper Trademark Guidelines and Styleguide - Usage policy for the Grouper logo.
"More information on user auditing," ( broken link: https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=10059932)The user audit log can be queried using the Grouper UI. Slides illustrating the UI functionality are also available. (broken link: https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/download/attachments/10520042/Audit+log+and+the+UI.pdf )Here is a movie ( broken link: https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/download/attachments/10059932/userAuditing.avi?version=1 )
- Grouper+Web+Services broken links
- "There is a sample Java client with sample calls" ( broken links: http://anonsvn.internet2.edu/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/i2mi/trunk/grouper-ws/grouper-ws-java-generated-client/ , http://anonsvn.internet2.edu/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/i2mi/trunk/grouper-ws/grouper-ws-java-generated-client/src/edu/internet2/middleware/grouper/webservicesClient/ )
- "https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/confluence/download/attachments/3014660/webServicePresentation.ppt Presentation about Grouper web services " https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/confluence/download/attachments/3014660/webServicePresentation.ppt ,
- Link to the v1.6+ release notes points to a page that no longer exists, this is linked to twice from the grouper software homepage, http://www.internet2.edu/grouper/software.html. Those links are removed with Grouper 2.0 release
- Link "Legacy Import/Export Tool - Documentation for the original XML Import/Export tool" does not work on the Systems Administration Page, takes you to a page not found information page (4/2/11) Fixed
- There seems to be 2 copies of the Contributions page: https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Contributions and https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Community+Contributions (sorry, I'm having trouble adding links so I just put the URL here). Fixed
- Broken link on the Grouper Web Services page. In the introduction, in item 1 point b the example structure link results in a 404 error. Fixed
- The links on this page Developer Guides point to the 1.6.0 java docs and svn repository. Can they be update to reflect the new release? Fixed by noting that page is no longer used and linking to the newer page
Grouper Web Services Versioning ← "WSDL from SVN" links appear to be dead to the host " "
- Grouper Security Issue Report ← page looks like it is broken. ( Maybe due to a Confluence upgrade?)
etc:attribute:hooks:hookMembershipOneInFolder <-- broken link
- Archived documents in Documents & Presentations#WGArchivedDocuments that refer to middleware.internet2.edu/dir/groups/docs/... redirect to www.internet2.edu and a 404 page.
For Technical Support with the Grouper wiki, contact email@example.com