Grouper Working Group at Technology Exchange in Indianapolis
Wed Oct. 29, 2014 at 5:30pm, Room 203
- Welcome, Agenda Bash (Tom) 5 minutes
- Introduction to Grouper (Tom) 3 minutes
- How many in the room have Grouper deployed?
- What versions?
- Grouper version 2.2 and 2.2.1 update (Chris) 10 minutes
- Review of new features in Grouper 2.2
- Enhancements and fixes in Grouper 2.2.1
- Community contributions - (Shilen) 10 minutes
- Share some of what you are doing with Grouper at your site
- Where is there is community interest?
- Elements to making a contribution successful
- suggest a design beforehand on the list
- make use of an API, so components can be more swappable
- example of a contribution: ESB connector work from Bristol
- Grouper v2.2 implementation feedback (Gail) 10 minutes
- Provisioning (Dave) 10 minutes
- provisioning strategy for Grouper v2.3
- potential partners
- Grouper Roadmap (Tom) 10 minutes
- Getting involved (Tom) 3 minutes
- How to join the Grouper lists
- Community Contributions wiki page - new adopters depend on learning from those who have gone before!
- Please take a bit of time to share your Grouper story or plans on the wiki to help the community
- Topics from the Audience