Minutes: Grouper-dev Call 31-Aug-2011
Tom Barton, University of Chicago (chair)
Shilen Patel, Duke
Jim Fox, University of Washington
Chris Hyzer, U. Penn
Tom Zeller, Unicon
Steve Olshansky, Internet2
Emily Eisbruch, Internet2 (scribe)
Carry Over Action Items
[AI] (SteveO) will add links to the Grouper demo from the appropriate web and wiki pages.
[AI] (Gary) will email the Grouper-Dev list with specifics on UI accessibility issues
[AI] (Shilen) will talk with uPortal folks about Grouper uPortal integration, and will keep Jean Marie in the loop.
[AI] (Chris) will investigate putting the OpenConext Teams UI on the Grouper demo site.
[AI] (Rob) will follow up with Danno on obtaining the server for the Continuous Integration Environment.
[AI] (Everyone) review Rob's chapters and give him feedback on the Grouper Users List.
- Agendize Grouper UI strategy
- For Grouper 2.1 : Discuss/work on LDAP Grouper Loader for importing groups. JIRA 442
Preparing for the Grouper 2.0 Release
• TomZ is working on the LDAPPC NG build.
• Chris is testing a solution to the Internationalization issue that's been discussed on the Grouper-Users Listhttps://lists.internet2.edu/sympa/arc/grouper-users/2011-08/msg00008.html
• Chris fixed the readme file issue reported on a recent call
• SteveO is going to add a link from the Grouper website and wiki to the Grouper demo
• Some documentation issues still need attention. Emily and others will look at those.
• SteveO will make a V2.0 software page
• The most likely date for Grouper 2.0 release is early during the week of Sept 6.
• Announcements will go out to the appropriate lists. There will be a showcase on the Internet2 website.
Thank you to all who worked hard to make the Grouper 2.0 release happen.
Grouper IAM Online Webinar Titled "Get Schooled on the New Grouper 2.0"
• Grouper webinar is scheduled for Wed. 14-Sept-2011. Chris and TomB will present at the webinar. Details at : http://www.incommon.org/iamonline/
Grouper Survey Summary Now Available
• Grouper Survey Summary results are now available at http://www.internet2.edu/grouper/docs/GrouperSurveySummary_Aug_2011_FINAL.pdf
Grouper Working Group at 2011 Fall Member Meeting in Raleigh
• Grouper Working Group at 2011 Fall Member Meeting in Raleigh
• Monday, Oct 3, 10:30-11:30am
Next Grouper Call:
Next Call is Wed. Sept 14 at noon ET.