- Chris Hyzer, Penn, Chair
- Chad Redman, UNC
- Shilen Patel, Duke
- Vivek Sachdiva, independent
- Bert Bee-Lindgren, GA Tech
- Carey Black, the Ohio State University
Asynchronous UI with fast response time
- Not GaTech in AWS, yes on prem or hybrid (due to network latency and db resources)
- tOSU experience with UI isn’t bad but subject API performance is an issue ( due to large LDAP source)
- Will be generic
- Need to populate this on all pages that take a long time
- Do people think UI has performance problems?
Current work tasks, and next tasks
- Vivek – Bugs, attribute assignments from attributes screen
- Request moving Owner object column to far left.
- Request a way to get to a “advanced filter” before the first search
- Request a way to filter/search the list based on an assigned value
- Request a way to include the folder/path as a column ( advanced option/check box?)
- Chris – Bugs, asynchronous UI screen
- Status on Duo Admin Role enhancements?
- Bert – Bugs
- Special case of subject ids and source provided and in same source
- Take subject finder, wrote memberDAO method with hibernate necessary to lookup those members
- Subject API was doing “one value at a time” searches. Now look at member table first with a multi value search then external LDAP search for individual values (as before )
- Shilen will look at this
- Any latency oracle pulls micropackets back and forth
- Fetch size param on statements
- (default is 10)
- Change to 1000 to improve the loader performance
- Change that for everything?
- Grouper-loader.property for database
- Working on loading and Subject API performance
- Fetch size for large resultsets ( jdbc loader ) GRP-2311
- Shilen – Bugs
- Working on some Jiras… will review Bert’s branch Jira GRP-2310
- Chad – Bugs
- Latest installer… how to know? ( talk later with Chris )
- 3 bug roundup issues to be patched
- Ldap loader.. Inconsistencies… gathering bugs related ….
- Maven build with license checking, turn off automatic checking?
- Checkstyle xml based configuration for code style, superior to license check
- ghpages branch… java docs published (github.io) .. make it seperate? → “do it”
Bug roundup in 2.4
New Grouper team member
- Bill Thompson
- Bill is currently focusing on Grouper Deployment Guide v2, https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/x/2YY5CQ
- Bill will move to other Grouper tasks later
- Welcome Bill, who has been a Grouper contributor and trainer for several years, we are happy to have him
- Plus one more, still working on filling out the Grouper team.
- Ldap paging
- GDG v2
- WebEX integration
- Issues in Auckland
- NewTemplate menu ideas
- Navigation hiding
- Autocreate pspng attributes
Next Grouper Call: Wed Sept 18, 2019