This plugin is experimental and may change across minor releases.
The Visual Compliance Vetter is instantiated via a Vetting Step. The plugin may be instantiated with different configurations for multiple Vetting Steps.
- Define a new Server, via CO > Servers > Add a New Server.
- Type: HTTP
- Configure the HTTP Server in accordance with the information provided in the Restricted Party Screening documentation.
- Server URL: Enter the "POST JSON (REST)" URL for the appropriate service tier (Sandbox or Production)
- Username: Enter the "secno" provided by the vendor
- Password or Token: Enter the password provided by the vendor
- HTTP Authentication Type: Basic
- Add a new Vetting Step, via CO > Configuration > Vetting Steps > Add Vetting Step.
- Select the Server created above.
- Attribute selection is not currently configurable.
The Visual Compliance Vetter uses attributes associated with the CO Person record to construct a request against the Restricted Party Screening API. Behavior of this API is beyond the scope of this documentation.
- Primary Name: The Primary Name associated with the subject CO Person.
- Identity Documents: The first Issuing Authority of any Identity Document associated with the subject CO Person.
- Organizations: The Name of the first Organization associated with any subject CO Person Role, and the Locality and State of the first Address associated with the Organization. Note this requires that CoPersonRole.o be configured to use an Attribute Enumeration associated with an Organization Dictionary.
The Visual Compliance Vetter Plugin makes two searches (in the same API request):
- CO Person Primary Name + Organization name (if found) + Organization locality (if found) + Organization state (if found)
- CO Person Primary Name + Identity Document issuing authority (if found)
- An API "maxalert" result of Red, Double Red, or Triple Red will cause a Failed Vetting result.
- An API "maxalert" result of Yellow will cause a Manual Review Vetting result.
- Otherwise, the Vetting result is Passed.