Step-by-step Guide to Making a CO Member into an Admin
These instructions assume that:
- The Platform Administrator has created a CO - How to Create a New CO
- The Platform Administrator has configured the CO - How to Configure a CO
- The Platform Administrator has added at least one enrollment flow - How to Configure Enrollment Flows
- The Platform Administrator has enrolled at least one member - How to Add New CO Members
- From the COmanage Registry home page, click on your CO.
- From the CO welcome page, click on the drop down menu for 'People' and select 'My Population'.
- Select the member that you would like to make into a CO admin.
- On the member's page, click on 'Manage Group Memberships'.
- Select 'member' on the admin group line.
This is just one path to making a user an administrator; there are several paths that might bring you to the group management pages, or the individual user pages.