1. Message Contexts
COmanage Registry v2.0.0 introduces Message Templates, which allow for notification and email messages to be specified once and reused in multiple instances of a supported context. Available contexts are:
- Authenticator (as of Registry v4.0.0)
- Enrollment Flow Verification - Email sent to the Enrollee as a result of the Petition submission during an Enrollment Flow. This message is usually sent for the Enrollee to confirm their email address.
- Enrollment Flow Approval Notification (to the Enrollee; as of Registry v3.3.0 this context can also be used for denials) - Email sent to the Enrollee as a result of a
- Enrollment Flow Approver Notification (to the Enrollment Flow approvers; as of v4.3.0)
- Enrollment Flow Finalization
- Expiration Notification
- Plugin (as of Registry v4.0.0)
So, for example, a given confirmation message can be defined once and then attached to multiple Enrollment Flows.
2. Personalizing Messages
Message Templates support Notification Message Substitutions. In addition, messages may be specified in both HTML and plain text formats.
3. Message Status
If a Message Template is set to Suspended, it cannot be added to new context instances but will continue to be used by any instances to which it is already attached.