The interface for Data Filter Plugins is experimental and may change across minor releases.
The name of the plugin should match the format
Data Filter plugins operate within specified contexts. Currently, all Data Filter plugins are invoked in all contexts, though this may change in a future release. The following contexts are defined:
- OrgIdentitySource: Registry Data Filters run when the Organizational Identity Source record is retrieved from the source and converted to a Registry Organizational Identity. Available in Registry v4.1.0.
- ProvisioningTarget: Registry Data Filters run prior to provisioning data being passed to Provisioner Plugins.
As of Registry v4.1.0, Data Filter Plugins must declare which context(s) they support in
Each Data Filter plugin must implement the following function in
DataFilterContextEnum(currently will always be
- dataFilterId: The ID of the appropriate Data Filter instantiation (ie: cm_data_filters:id)
- data: An array of data to be filtered, depending on the context
- OrgIdentitySource: Org Identity data, in the same format as returned by Organizational Identity Source Plugins
- ProvisioningTarget: Provisioning data, in the same format as passed to Provisioner Plugins
- This field was labeled
$provisioningDataprior to Registry v4.1.0.
The function should return an array of the same form passed in
$data, or throw an Exception on error.