1. Platform-Wide Navigation Links
A Platform Administrator can add platform-wide navigation links in Registry. To do so:
- Open the Platform menu and select "Navigation Links";
- Click "Add Navigation Link" from the top contextual menus;
- Click "Reorder Links" if you wish to change the order in which the links are presented.
The links will appear in the upper left of the user interface across all COs.
2. CO-Specific Navigation Links
A CO Administrator can add navigation links that will only appear within their specific CO. To do so:
- Click "Configuration" from the Main Menu;
- Click "Co Navigation Links" from the configuration dashboard to add and order the CO-specific links.
The links will appear to the right of any platform-level links.