An InCommon Webinar
Thursday, October 11, 2018
4 pm ET / 3 pm CT / 2 pm MT / 1 pm PT
Connect via Zoom:
- Or, phone coordinates
- (669) 900-6833 or
- (646) 558 8656
- Webinar ID: 927 608 325
Does your organization need help, or additional information, about meeting Baseline Expectations for Trust in Federation? InCommon will host this webinar to provide information and resources for those that have yet to meet Baseline Expectations. The Baseline Expectations deadline is December 14, 2018.
Here’s what you can expect:
- A recap of Baseline Expectations, the purpose, and the December 14 deadline
- A look at the metadata elements that seem to cause the most questions - logo URLs and privacy URLs
- An overview of the Federation Manager, and why adding or changing contact information won’t break anything
- Next steps for meeting Baseline Expectations
In addition, InCommon will host weekly office hours starting Thursday, October 25. Staff members will be available to answer specific answers or concerns. We will provide details during the webinar.
Need Some Background?
A series of three webinars produced earlier this year provides information about the Baseline Expectations Program. Links to the recordings and slides for all three are on the Baseline Expectations wiki:
- Baseline Expectations for IdPs and SPs
- Metadata Health Checks
- The Baseline Expectations Business Value
- Brett Bieber, University of Nebraska, chair of the InCommon Community Trust and Assurance Board
- Nick Roy, InCommon Director of Technology and Strategy