Leading an ACAMP Unconference Breakout Session
Thank you for leading an Unconference breakout session. Here are some important tips.
- Be sure to appoint a primary scribe. In addition to having a primary scribe, scribing is collaborative (using a Google doc linked from the ACAMP wiki), so please encourage the entire group to help with scribing. Do not start your session without a primary scribe.
- Introduce yourself fully at the start of the session, including your name, role and how you came to be interested in this topic.
- Encourage others to introduce themselves prior to speaking.
- Explain the topic carefully at the start of your breakout.
- Be sure everyone has a chance to contribute to the discussion.
- Ask the group for questions.
- Use the last five minutes to determine next steps and be sure to list them in the scribing document.