InCommon Advance CAMP: Identity Services Summit
November 12-13, 2013 - San Francisco (Burlingame), California
Registration for ACAMP is closed
Join leading identity architects and developers from U.S. research and higher education and international and commercial identerati at Advance CAMP: Identity Services Summit, November 12-13, 2013, in San Francisco, California. Explore the state of the art in identity services and discuss the leading edge work that’s taking us there. Join us and get involved!
Advance CAMP provides substantial time for exploration and discussion of topics and work items of interest to participants in the area of identity services. The unconference format allows all attendees to determine the agenda and discussion topics. Breakouts will dig deeply into issues such as:
- Integration of external identity and credentials with enterprise identity services
- Provisioning, deprovisioning, and access management for cloud services
- Assurance, trust elevation, and privacy management
- Scaling-up federation
- Personal devices as enterprise user agents
- Filling in the gaps of open source identity service products
Advance CAMP is intended for architects, developers, and deployers of open-source and commercial software, services, and frameworks to:
- Engage in identifying and solving identity-related challenges.
- Learn who's doing what and how to participate in or leverage their activities.
- Discuss open source development activities with members of the CIFER, CPR, Grouper, InCert, Kuali KIM, OpenRegistry, and Shibboleth projects, among others.
- Develop strategies for incorporating technologies such as AWS, Azure, CIFER, Google APIs, MFA, OAuth, OpenID Connect, SAML, and SCIM, among others, into the enterprise.
- Expand international participation in the development of community identity solutions.
The overarching goal of Advance CAMP: Identity Services Summit is to set the direction for the community on what's next for identity in higher education.
Join the Conversation
Follow InCommon on Facebook InCommonUS and Twitter @InCommonUS. Join the conversation about Identity Week on Twitter using hashtag #i2identity13.
Advance CAMP is a part of the 2013 Identity Week, a series of meetings bringing together thought-leaders, developers, and implementers of identity and access management systems.
Advance CAMP is sponsored by Internet2 and InCommon.
Registration for ACAMP is closed.
Payment, Cancellation and Refund Policy: Cancellations received on or before 11:59:59 PM EDT on Friday, October 25, 2013 are entitled to a full conference refund less a $20 administrative fee. There will be no refunds after this date. If you cancel after 11:59:59 PM EDT on Friday, October 25, 2013 and have not paid by any other means, your credit card will be charged the cost of the registration fee. If you cancel your registration after 11:59:59 PM EDT on Friday, October 25, 2013 you may name another person from your organization to take your place for meetings that allow transferred registrations. To cancel, transfer, or make changes to your registration, please contact email@example.com.
All of the Identity Week meetings will take place at the San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront Hotel, located in Burlingame, just south of SFO. Please use this link to make your reservation and receive the Identity Week meeting rate.